Thursday, August 31, 2006

Weekend plans

On my lunchbreak I passed the sport club to pick up some tennisballs, as I am playing with a colleague today after work. Then I realised THAT is the time to be at the club, not after work. There were a lot of guys without shirts playing rugby… And for those of you who still remember the football match at Salas….:-) This time I did not laugh and whished I would have had my camera! Anyway, I changed the time for my tennis lession tomorrow and will play a couple of hours earlier….;-)

After that I will leave Harare for a safari weekend at the Pamuzinda Safari Lodge. Saar, they have horse back riding safaris! :-) But I guess I should not try to make you jealous in advance this time. I still remember the rain, the storm and the food poisoning I got last time I did something like that, when I went to Boracay.

Tonight I will go to ZIFF, Zimbabwe International Film Festival (http://www.ziff.co.zw). It has been on a couple of days, but this far I haven’t seen any films. I was planning to go and see some African films as you don’t get then too often in Europe. But shame on me…. To night there is the launch of the Swedish contribution, so it is more or less work. The film is called Zozo.

1 comment:

Goodrun said...

Hi Saar,

yeah the weekend was good, will post some info and pictures soon. The riding was not too exciting, the horses were rather bored and no rodeo there..

I will stay one week longer than planned and will go to Victoria Falls and another Safari Logde, so I will finally have some vacation..

Ohh! I am so embarrased!! I missed Wouties birthday!!! I have it in my mobile, but as I was in the bush I had it switched off and completely forgot about it. I will contact him immideatly. Will you be having a birthday party? Or will it get caught in all your travels?

take care, big hug
Gudrun