Friday, September 08, 2006

It has been a busy week, so therefore not so many news on the blog. Maybe I will have plenty of time updating it tomorrow. I will have to work a couple of hours tomorrow as we are open for voters who whish to come and cast their votes for the upcoming elections. As the Swedish community is not that big here in Harare, I don’t expect it to be too busy, so I think I will have to find other ways to kill time.

This also means I will stay in Harare this weekend and will try to have a closer look at the place. Tonight I have an appointment that sounds as a scene from a bad spy movie. I am meeting in a club with a total stranger, only known to me by his code name “Tinkerbell”…. exciting!

Well, time to leave the office! Time flies! Now I only have one more week to work here and then one week of holiday before I leave Zimbabwe. I am still not sure what to do after that, so if anyone of you who might read this would have any suggestions for a nice job and a nice appartment, you are more than welcome to let me know!

Have a nice weekend!

No comments: