Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Travel stress!

Considering how much I travel it is strange that I sometimes wonder if I really like to travel. Sometimes I think I would just like to stay where I am, no matter where that is. This weekend I was in Slovenia for a wedding and that was really nice, but still, when I came to Stockholm I felt I didn’t want to get back here and before I went to Slovenia I didn’t want to go there. It is always like that. And the packing does not get any easier with the years either, I still hate it. This time though I would not have had to spend that much time to pick the right dress and accessories, if I had known.... My bag got stuck in Vienna and did not arrive until after the wedding sermon and just before dinner was served. Then it was a bit late!But thanks to my great friends I managed to get a appropriate outfit.
Anyway Slovenia and the wedding were great. I will post pictures later

No comments: