Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Hello Africa!

I am a bit fascinated by the cluster map on my blog, that shows where you people, who are visiting my blog, come from. Some of you I know,:-) but there are definetly many who I don't know.
I have to admit that I really don't know many people in USA for example, so you must be still unknown friends. But the strange thing is the amazingly white spot over whole of Africa. I do know some people living in Africa, who I think might check my blog sometimes, but still not one single red dot!!!
So if you live in an African country and happen to read my blog, please leave a comment so I know you are there!

2 comments:

Coel said...

Woah! So cool, you get to travel a lot, I suppose. Well, I'm from Singapore, wonder if you have heard of it, anyway, your blog's fascinating, showing parts of nature and wonder all over the world.

Goodrun said...

Hi Coel,
Of course I heard of Singapore. Haven't been there yet though, but hope to get there some day. One of the places on my to-go-list! :-)
Glad you like the blog. Yes, I have been very lucky to travel quite some lately, although right now I am in a less trevel frequent phase, but hope to get back out there soon!