Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Visiting the neighbours

Right now I am in Oslo. For being a close neighbour I must say I have hardly been here. I was here just once, a long time ago. And I wont see much this time either. I am only here for a meeting tomorrow, but as it starts early I had to go this afternoon. Unfortunatly this came up quite sudden and I was late to reserve a room and then there were almost no available hotel rooms in the town, which resulted in that I am staying at an hotel at the airport. That might of course be very convienient sometimes, if you travel by air. But this time I arrived by train, right in the city centre, very close to the site of the meeting tomorrow, but still had to take the airport express train for 20 minutes. Very unconvinient! Very irritating and very bad planning!

Will leave right after the meeting tomorrow as well, so I will not see much of Oslo then either. What a pity. Will have to come back!

No comments: