Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Brazilian Teeth

Already in Rio in January I noted that there were a lot of adults wearing braces. The same thing goes for Brasília. I have seen so many wearing braces you could almost believe it is a fashion thing. I will have to keep an extra eye open for that at this week's fashion show.

Another thing that I have noted about teeht here are that many of the others, those who don't have braces, all have very white teeth. That also goes for the expats. I wonder if toth-bleaching might be cheap here. Maybe I should ask someone.

I have been thinking of bleaching my teeth before but never tried it. I am a bit worried wether it really is good for your teeth. If it is inexpensive here I might give it a try. But on the other hand it also trigger this thing inside of me that never wants to do what all the others do. So if a majority has white bleached teeth I all of a sudden feel an urge to keep my natural yellowish. Well, let's see.

No comments: