Friday, September 23, 2011

Travels but not blogging

I have to admit I have done quite some travelling that I haven't been writing about or posted pictures from. Partly because some of it was work related and hence very busy, and partly because I have worked so much and been very busy I didn't have much energy to write even when I had time. And when time has passed it feels less relevant to write about it.
Work took me to lovely Rio again, but no time on my own there. Then to Sao Paulo, where I actually took some time off this time, very enjoyable. Nice city!! I think I could like it there too.

Then time for some nature and wildlife in Pantanal. Very nice and relaxing! I took a lot of pictures and maybe mostely of birds, but unfortunately we did not see very many other animals. Nice anyway.

I would have liked to post picture but got the message that I have used my quote of pictures and could not be bothered doing anything about it now. Maybe later

No comments: