Thursday, May 24, 2012

Routine Travelling

Lately "travelling" has started to have a somewhat different touch. Since I travel somewhere more or less every week. Mostly of course to Brussels, but next week I will go to Barcelona and the week after that to Copenhagen and the first week of July to Italy (and of course a couple of times to Brussels in between). Yesterday, on the flight back from Strasbourg, I was asked to fill in a questionnaire by the airline about my travels and what I thought about this flight etc. One question was about how I feel about flying and one of the alternative answers "flying is nothing special, it is more or less like taking a bus". The I felt that is exactly what it is. Honestly I believe I fly more often than I take a bus, if one excepts airport busses.

No comments: