Sunday, July 01, 2012

Lovely Italy

I am in Italy for a week. Actually I am here for one a one week course for my work, but since the course is in Rome I came earlier to spend the weekend with my sister who is living just outside Rome. It is always so nice to be here! I just love Italy! It is just so beautiful, has such a nice atmosphere and not to mention the fantastic food! Since the summer in Sweden this far has been very cold and rainy I don't mind it beeing very hot (almost 40 degrees when I arrived) either... Spending time with my family, people who live and work here, I don't only get the romanticised picture of life here. I know life is not always that easy, economy is weak and it is difficult with jobs ect..., but still the country is great!!

And tonight I will have the pleasure of watchin Italy playing Spain in the Euro 2012 final!! We thought about going into Rome and watch the game on big screens in Circo Maximo, but then decided going to an outdoor pizzeria here in Velletri might be more convenient and just as nice. Looking forward!!

No comments: