Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Strange...

It is unbelievable, but today I even felt quite relieved that I don’t have to travel very soon again. The first thing I did when coming back in the office on Monday was to attend a meeting for planning a trip to Angola in the end of September. That would of course have been very interesting, but a bit stressful as that would have been the kind of trip that would have needed a lot of preparation and the coming two weeks I will not be in the office, but at a course in Stockholm, that also requires some preparation and after-work, so it would have been very stressful. But today we decided not to move on with the Angola-project and I felt a little relieved. I would love to go there and I really hope that I will get to travel more, but not just yet. Strange!

No comments: