Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Pictures from Pisco

Finally I took some time to post some pictures from my trip to Peru. Not the most touristy ones I guess!!


This is the very beautiful AN12 I travelled with. To be sure, it looks much better from the outside...


This is one of my views I could enjoy for 30 hours. I glimpse of the cockpit.


Yes! I know, I do look tired. And I was! This is how I sat for the whole trip from Sweden to Peru.


We landed at the Pisco air base at 2.30 at night. In the morning we could see the rest of the humanitarian community gathering outside the gates.


We were taken for a car ride through what was once the town Pisco. A very depressing sight!



It was sometimes hard to remember this used to be the homes of people and a quite normal little town.


"Our" firs tent erected!


When our mission was completed, we could relax a bit and smile! Here together with Major Sanchez, who helped us a lot on the site.

No comments: