Monday, February 04, 2008

Men for Sale!

I am watching a documentary on sex tourism in Thailand. It is really nothing new to me. I have seen more than I ever wanted of it after having worked a couple of months in Bangkok. Still it is very interesting to see it from the girl’s point of view. Still that is also nothing new to me as I interviewed over 100 girls with similar experiences, but still seeing it like this is fascinating. Most fascinating are actually the men. How terribly cheap and tacky they are!! How can they fall for these girls?? How can they lower themselves to this level?? Ok, most of them probably never ever were very high level, and most of them probably are aware of it all being a game, but still…. Tacky!!

They even have a competition in a village about the best foreign husband!! And the winner is!!! Barry from England! Jeezes!!

1 comment:

indierocker said...

oh my god! barry from england!!! (was he cute anyway?)