Sunday, February 10, 2008

Welcome Africa

For the first time I have received a red dot on my "visitors map" in Africa!!! On the huge African continent I did not until now seem to have one single visit. Until now!! And now I was just informed about the provider of the map that it will be archived after one year! That is sad in a way, but still I am kind of happy that I managed to get one registered visitor in Africa in one year.

It is specially funny and interesting that the red dot is in the middle of Sahara! In the middle of Algeria! The funny thing about that is that me and a collegue planned to go there in December, go to Tamanarasset. That is a desert resort in an oasis in the middle of the desert. The pictures I saw of it looked great!! I would have loved to go there, but it was rather expensive, too expensive for us. It would be fun to know if "my visitor" is from there...

No comments: