Tuesday, March 11, 2008

At the Airport

Airports are interesting places. Right now I am at Copenhagen airport waiting for my connection to Frankfurt, so I will see plenty of them today. I spend some of the time looking at people and trying to figure out where they come from and where they are going. The ones coming back from Thailand are easy ones. Not only because they are suntanned, but the way they dress reveals them from other holiday travellers and the final proof is the orchids they are carrying somewhere on their clothes or bags (which also proovs that they travel Thai Airways).
If someone would try to do the same thing with me, I think I am a hard nut to crack. Not that I know what a Swede going to Kabul, via Dubai looks like, but I don't think I would have spotted me. The flak jackes I have checked in and the two satellite phones and other strange stuff I am carrying does not really show.

I am not sure if I will have time to wrtite from this journey, but if not there will be a report here afterwards. Inshallah!

No comments: