Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back again

So, back in Sweden again after one planned trip to Poland and one very spontaneous trip to Mallorca. I am really glad I went to Mallorca as it was nice to spend some more time with the friends I don’t get to see very often and it was also nice to get some more sun and beach before getting back to work. The weather is really bad in Sweden at the moment; it almost feels like autumn already. This holiday I really tried to be good at relaxing, not keeping my work mobile on or checking my mail. It was really nice to relax totally and not read or listen to any news for some time. But I am glad I picked up a newspaper on the flight back. I would have looked stupid at work yesterday hadn't I known that there was a war going on in Georgia...

I will soon try to post some pictures and give some comments from the trips.

No comments: