Friday, April 08, 2011

Creeps

I don't know why, but it seems the amount of insects in my apartment is increasing. The first days i didn't see any insects at all, but after a while noticed mosquito bites so I realised there must be mosquitos. And there is. Now I have got some mosquito repellant so that problem is under control. Yesterday ther was this strange little creature on the kitchen wall. It did not look very fierce so I let it be. Don't know where it is now. Yesterday I also noticed there is an ant path on the wall behind the TV. Don't know it it is new or I just didn't see it before. A little while ago I saw a very strange creep lying on its back on the floor. I have no idea what it was but as it almost looked half dead anyway I just helped it a little with one of my Hawaianas.

And bang, there another mosquito just died...

No comments: