Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Garden Action



The most interesting thing (or actually the only interesting thing, or even the only thing at all) in my “garden” is a small tree of the kind that we in Sweden would call “julstjärna” and keep in flowerpots for Christmas (apparently aka Euphorbia pulcherrima). The interesting thing with it is that when I arrived here three weeks ago it was completely green, without any red leaves, so it actually took me some time to realise it was such a tree.



Since then the top leaves have started getting redder and redder. Maybe I should take pictures to follow the transformation. And maybe I should have taken a real “before-picture”. This is the level of excitement in my home!


But now at least I have received a table to go with the one chair I have had until now and hopefully I will also get the hammock that I bought last weekend, up before Easter. That would mean I can actually be out there, which will be an immense improvement to my quality of life at home.

No comments: