Sunday, April 06, 2008

The Kite Runner - The Movie

To night I watched the movie made from Khaled Hosseinis best selling book The Kite Runner.

I was a bit worried at first that I would get dissapointed, which is always a risk you take when you see a movie made from a book you liked. But I did not get dissapointed, not at all. I did also not get surprised, the film is true to the book. I can recommend it!

Maybe it is a bit confusing if you are not at all familiar with the recent history of Afghanistan, but I think you can still appreciate it. I saw it togheter with a friend who neither read the book nor is too familiar with the history of Afghanistan, but she appreciated and liked it too.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Intressant att se vilken typ av objekt man låter sig fotograferas vid när man är på besök i ett land som Afgahnistan. Alltså, fler bombade hus och utbrända stridsvagnar än vajande palmer och azurblå vatten..! Fast fotgraferingsposen är förmodligen densamma var man än är i världen?! :-)
/Marianne

Goodrun said...

ja, jag insåg det också när jag samlade alla bilderna på ett och samma ställe, att jag ser likadan ut och tycks ha en viss pose. Fast så blir det väl när nån säger " gå och ställ dig där så tar jag ett kort".
Nä, så mycket beach såg vi inte!:-)