Saturday, April 16, 2011

That Much for Casual Friday

Yesterday I thought I could go for some more casual clothes for work, as I did not have any planned meetings and Fridays we only work until 13 o’clock. So I choose a light summer’s skirt and blouse and even a pair of flip-flops. However, at last moment I though maybe the flip-flops were a little too casual. Even though I didn’t have meetings booked, my colleagues might have and there might be external visitors at the office do I choose to bring a pair of other shoes for safety’s reason.

What a good idea! It did not take long before I was asked to join for a meeting at the senate, with very short notice. And little later I was asked to stand in for the boss at a meeting in the afternoon at one of the ministries. That much for casual Friday!

No comments: