Monday, October 17, 2011

A Different Brasília

When I came back to Brasília yesterday after my two weeks of travelling, it was a different Brasília that I met. During the two weeks I have been away it had been raining a lot and after months of drought you could really tell the difference. The earth had just soaked the water and the ground was freshly green, the red-brown dust was washed away from the trees and bushes and there was a completely different smell in the air. It might be a little more like the Brasília I first came to in April, it was still green then, but yet different.

I think I am also a somewhat different person now,when I am leaving Brazil. I have learned a lot and every experience you have change you a little. I have also met a lot of nice and interesting people, that changes you too. It has been a good time and I am feeling a little sad to leave. I am really not good at good byes...

No comments: